About us!

We are Amisadai and Louisa Monger (aged 15 and 13). In 2010, we moved to Tanzania in Africa - look at the map below to see if you can find it! We hope you will enjoy reading about our adventures and looking at our photos! Please don't forget to send us a message too!



Thursday 8 October 2015

Bunny Update and Nani Amejamba?

'What d'ya' think you're lookin' at??

My little cutie!
My baby bunnies are now 3 weeks old! They are very, very cute. They all love me so much! I love it when the lick my fingers, because their tongues are so rough and rubbery. I also like it when they nibble me, because their teeth have not yet grown and it tickles.
 
Here are some bunny jokes for you...

How do you know carrots are good for your eyes?
A: Because you never see a rabbit wearing glasses!
 
What do you get when you pour hot water down a rabbit hole?
A: A hot cross bunny!
 
 
Did you hear about the rich rabbit?
A: He was a millionhare!
 
 
And here's one for my Canadian friends:
Where do rabbits work?
A: At IHOP restaurants!
Here I am with all 8 of my little babies!


Here I am hand-feeding the runt, who was extremely thin before.
Look at how much these 3 have grown!
And on the subject of babies ... This little baby was dedicated at Mwanza International Church a few weeks ago. She is so sweet!

A random note: do you know that by adding a little bit of red onto your painting, it will immediately liven it up. Try it and see!

Here is painting I did the other week. I didn't know about the red idea then!


Last Saturday we went to the Mamas Group with Mum. Mama Penina's daughter, Dora came too, but her sister, Maria was away at her aunts house. We had lots of fun, but the funniest thing was when she said "Ah, nani amejamba?" because there was a smell! I won't say who, but someone had "passed wind!"

4 comments:

  1. Great painting Amisadai. The rabbits look very cute too.
    Take Care
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the painting! Great to hear the update - I remember the rabbits in Iringa as well. Enjoy them while you can!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am now down to seven rabbits as one died and I sold three! Thanks for the messages! Love from Amisadai

      Delete
  3. That was an amazing painting - the rabbits look very cute. I hope we met in person some time. Your adventures sound awesome and I really think they are cool and I bet you enjoy them thanks for agreeing to be my penpal and may God be with you. From your new penpal, Adelaide

    ReplyDelete